|Packaging Size||5 Kg|
|Shelf Life||12 month|
For bonding fresh wet cementitious materials to existing cementitious surfaces. For use on horizontal surfaces or on vertical surfaces where mortar or concrete can be supported by formwork. The long ‘open’ life makes it suitable for use with formwork or where additional steel reinforcement has to be fitted. The product is ideal for roads, bridges, pavements, loading bays and factories, and for bonded or granolithic floor toppings. Nitobond EP is equally suited to internal and external applications.Advantages:
- Nitobond EP may also be used as part of a repair system where a substrate/repair barrier is required or where the substrate is likely to remain permanently damp or wet.
- Can be applied on to dry or damp substrates¿¿¿
- Exhibits high mechanical strength¿¿¿
- Positive adhesion - exceeds that of the tensile strength of the host concrete
- ¿¿¿ Slow cure allows time to erect steel reinforcement and formwork¿¿¿
Nitobond EP is supplied as a two-component material in pre-weighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use. The ‘base’ component is white and the ‘hardener’ component is green, providing visual evidence that adequate mixing has been achieved.