Roff Rainbow Tile Mate Epoxy
|Nature||Three components (Hardener,Base & Filler)|
|Pot Life||60 minutes @ 30DegC|
|Setting Time||24 hrs @ 30degC|
|Joint Width||2mm - 20mm|
is a stainless, chemical resistant, hard wearing & impervious tile joint filler with
a high degree of resistance to abrasion and impact. ROFF RTM-Epoxy can also be used as a high performance epoxy
adhesive for fixing ceramic / vitrified tiles.Areas of application
Features & Benefits
- Abattoirs, Chemical Plants, Food & Breweries Processing Units, Swimming Pools, Hospitals, Restaurant Kitchens, Shopping Malls and Sports Centres
Method of Application:
- Stainless and easy to clean
- Easy to mix and apply
- Provides excellent chemical resistant property
- Provides hygienic, hard wearing and impervious properties
- Non-cracking or powdering
- Can be cleaned after application with a damp sponge
- Non-toxic & restricts entry of bacteria / dirt
- Roff Rainbow Tile Mate Epoxy
. Surface Preparation:
Before commencing grouting, ensure that the tiles fixed are sound and joints are free from tile fixing adhesive.
The tile joints should be free from any contamination, dust, oil and water. Clean the joints by possible means and
ensure that they are not in damp condition.3. Application
Using a hard rubber squeeze, press the grout firmly into the joints ensuring that the joints are completely filled.
Work in small areas to have better control on removing the excess grout material from joints and surface by moving
the squeeze diagonally to the grout lines.
Clean off the surplus grout from tile joints and surface within 10-15 minutes. Initially use a rough textured sponge
dampened with clean water to clean the excess grout and to remove the grout residue.
Use the damp sponge in a circular motion and keep it relative to the tile surface to achieve the flush joint. Do not
allow water to flow or run into ungrouped joints.
Clean the epoxy/water residue with a fine textured damp sponge in a circular motion, taking care not to drag epoxy
grout from the joints.
Clean off any light residue of epoxy left on the tile surface using an alkaline detergent with out disturbing the joint